We believe that ICON mass adoption can only be accomplished by building various high-quality products and user-friendly services around ICON Network, which connect to DApps and utilize ICX token under-the-hood without the users even knowing. Seamless and positive user experience is what we are trying to achieve.
We think Delegate Proof Of Contribution is working, and is working very well. To be brutally honest, our utmost motivation is to nurture the price by contributing the best of our ability to the ICON ecosystem and gradually drive organic, non-speculative, demand for the ICX token. As a result, value will rise and community will thrive.
I am a strong crypto believer and a multi-disciplinary software developer with 15 years experience working in financial and banking sectors for international institutions such as Macquarie Bank Australia, ING Direct and OFX group. I specialize in building traditional equity, derivative, commodity and retail FX trading systems, both server-side and client-side. Decentralized Finance is the area I am interested in and ICON interoperable blockchain especially STO is what I will be spending my next few years on.
I have been an ICX bagholder since ICO who survived the crypto winter and still truly believe in ICON future. In real life, I am a full-time experienced R&D programmer working in 3D industry. In recent years, blockchain and crypto economic has taken most of my spare time. So many great things learned during this journey. I hope ICON will be the de-facto interoperability protocol one day. Once ICONVIET secures a strong position in Top 22 P-Reps, I will devote more time contributing to ICON ecosystem and gradually make it full-time. May the moon be with us!
If we become one of the main P-Reps, the block production and verification reward will be used to rent a little nicer office space, provide infrastructure redundancy, and accelerate our development, marketing and community building efforts:
- Block Production and Verification Reward
- 28% for redundant infrastructure (2+ regions)
- 46% for development (2 full-time core developers)
- 6% for marketing (1 full-time core community manager)
- 12% for 8-pax dedicated office space and extracurricular activities
- 8% for motion graphics, events, seminars, training materials for developers
- In this case, Representative Reward above will then be used for hiring contractors, organizing events, onboarding DApps builders and any remaining reward will be sent staking fund to stake for ourself, instead of dumping on the open market for fiat
Core people are all of team members and contractors (application developers, digital marketers, event organizers…) are those we will hire from the local pool of talents.